Based in Blaubeuren, Germany
November 6th, 2015
Press / Business contact:
BBIT-Solutions is an independent software house that primarily develops mobile applications for the Android Operating System. It is currently a one-man business. The firm is best known for releasing Augmented Reality (AR) apps, like SoccAR or Snake. BBIT-Solutions usually tries to support and use the latest state of the art, but in mass markets available, devices and technologies for its apps and games. Some of the games contain Mulitplayer features, based on a special Augmented Reality Multiuser technology, for which the patent is applied.
After the foundation by Benjamin Bayer in 2015 the independent App- and Game-development studio BBIT-Solutions started into the games business with the jump'n'run games My Sheep and Mr. Santa.Augmented Reality for Multiusers
In parallel the founder developed a technology to share AR, for which he started researching already during his Master's degree in Computer Science in the years before. The technology enables multiple players to have a look into the same synchronized AR scene from their individual perspectives, so that they can use Augmented Reality together. The first game, that presented this technology to a broad audience was CheckARs. It was released in March 2017. Implemented into the game SoccAR the technology was also presented on the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter in November 2017.Apps, Apps, Apps,...
Besides games BBIT-Solutions also develops more useful approaches to use Augmented Reality. The main topic is entertainment, like the apps MusicPlayAR and FireworkAR. But there is also an app in development, which supports home builders at planning, constructing and furnishing their house as well as presenting it to other in the construction project involved people.Recent Trends and Future
Since Google introduced ARCore, BBIT-Solutions tends to use this technology to bring the best possible AR experience to the users. We also use an efficient concept of programming, which will allow porting the apps to all upcoming AR devices (like e.g. HoloLens) relatively easy within a comparatively short time. The first step into the future is Snake, which was released in March 2018. It's the classic game "snake" transferred into the real world. And that's just the beginning, because our motto is: Everything is better in Augmented Reality ;-)
Snake - Trailer YouTube
SoccAR on Kickstarter YouTube
My Sheep Trailer YouTube
CheckARs Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for BBIT-Solutions, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game or Toy | Top 10 for "CheckARs - Checkers in Augmented Reality"" - 2017 Auggie Awards (AWE)
- "Telekom-Challenge competitor at #FCBayernHackDays" - Allianz Arena Munich, 19-22 January, 2018
- "Top 5 Best HD Games For Android and iOS - Ben Said, YouTube April 2017" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJ3YFwbgQ4
- "A hungry sheep leaves its herd and goes in search of food"
- App of the Week (CW 6/16), Computer Bild
- "Less known games you would like to play: Mr. Santa - jump'n'run game"
- Anushka Ranka, technofizi
- "TAKING CHECKERS TO A NEW LEVEL"
- gamereviewsau, Game Reviews AU
- "This Is Possibly The Best Way To Play Checker Using Your Smartphone"
- Jijo Jose, Viral Media Today
- "A simple and nicely designed checkers board game"
- Android Game of the Day (April 30, 2017), INTELLECTUAPP
SoccAR on Kickstarter
Our campaign for "SoccAR - Soccer in Augmented Reality (AR)" on the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter. kickstarter.com/projects/2036165672/soccar-soccer-in-augmented-reality-ar.
BBIT-Solutions on Google Play
You can check out all our apps on Google Play here: play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8920606864698807978.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Benjamin Bayer, M.Sc.
Developer, Founder and CEO